First impressions really matter.
- Why Stage a Home?
- Maximize Market Price
- Appeal to the Greatest Number of Potential Buyers
- Create a ‘Must See’ Listing
- Generate More Interest
- Reduce Time and Effort, on behalf of Homeowners and Real Estate Agents
- Reduce Holding Costs
It is a proven fact that potential buyers know within the first 20 seconds whether they are interested in buying a home. Creating an environment that allows buyers to feel an emotional connection to your home is critical. Very few people live in a house the way it should be marketed for sale. Whether your home is occupied or vacant, full of décor or bare, we can help you.
Unsure if an investment in home staging is worth it?
Use the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) calculator to determine how much money you could keep in your pocket when selling a home. Remember, the cost of the typical staging will always be less than the typical home price reduction… don’t leave that money on-the-table.
Delaware Home Staging Consultations start at $199 and include:
- 1-2 hour Consultation
- Full report of recommendations for each room
- Checklist for homeowner
- Customized quote for home staging services based on client needs (if requested)
In addition to Delaware Home Staging services, we also provide Home Staging service in southeastern Pennsylvania and Eastern Maryland.